VariZoom VZCINEMAPRO-JR-K2 Remote Head mit PanBar
Professioneller Remotehead mit PanBar und hochwertiger Joystick-Konsole
The VariZoom CinemaPro Junior Kit 2 ( VZCP-JR-K2 )
• -200 Controller: Pan-Bars zoom/reset & focus hand controls
• For cameras up to 35 lbs.
• Advanced control console with joystick input
CinemaPro Jr Remote Head w/ Pan Bars
Paired with our broadcast-style encoded pan bars, the Cinema Pro Jr offers breathtaking performance and control in an intuitive package. At only 13 pounds, the CP Jr is ideal for cranes and portable remote applications, and its superior programming capability and rock-solid electromechanical performance make it a perfect upgrade for the low-tech heads found on most jib systems. The enclosed, slip-ring based drivetrain provides no-maintenance, reliable performance in nearly any environment. This kit includes CP Jr head (100mm half-ball mount, Mitchell available), pan bars control, limited-software advanced control console w/ joystick input, 50' control cable, AC adapter, 30' XLR power extension, waterproof hard carrying case.
Our custom encoded pan bars behave just like an expensive fluid head, allowing broadcast operators, sports cameramen, and videographers to move the CP Jr with confidence and precision. User-adjustable control parameters offer an incredibly dynamic range of seamless pan/tilt/zoom/focus operability. The Cinema Pro Jr borrows heavily from the acclaimed Cinema Pro master motion control system, and although it's scaled down about 35% in most respects, the CP Jr's baseline performance is remarkably close to that of its big brother. At only 13 pounds, the Cinema Pro Jr is ideal for jib and remote field applications, and its superior programming capability and rock-solid electromechanical performance make it a perfect upgrade for the low-tech heads found on most jib systems. The CP Jr sets up quickly with no twisting wires or tedious balancing process, and it's capable of extremely precise, repeatable movements at any speed. The CP Jr also performs extremely well as a high speed fixed-mount head, a live broadcasting remote camera station, or a feature-film quality motion control system for small to mid-scale productions.
Solid and professional Quality
Incorporating such high-end features as precision enclosed drivetrain, pan slip ring, recordable/repeatable motion control, built-in zoom/focus control, soft limits, and full parametric motion control settings, the Cinema Pro Jr represents a new standard for lightweight, cost-effective pan & tilt motion control heads. Adding to its appeal is the seamless upgrade path for increased programming capability, multiple control input options, and compatibility with an array of existing Cinema Pro accessories. The Cinema Pro Jr is precision-made yet rugged and becoming the logical and affordable choice for a much broader scope of users than any head on the market. Cost effective not only for big budget motion pictures, but for worship facilities, sports, concerts, newsrooms,military,government, and other film, video, and HD applications.
Proudly Made in the USA, the CP Jr is constructed from body sections that are CNC machined from solid billet to exacting standards, so rigidity and structural integrity are second to none. The custom slip rings and robust motor drives are designed and tested intensively to perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions, and the electronics & software have years of field testing behind them. Add to all this the painstaking assembly and QC done in our state-of-the-art facility, and you've got a motion control head of the highest caliber.
Give us a call, email, or visit one of our demo/rental showrooms in Southern California, Austin, or New York.
• -200 Broadcast-Style Pan Bars for Seamless Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus Control
• Zoom and Focus Control Built into Head
• Console Joystick control for Pan, Tilt and Zoom; knob control for Focus
• Move between precise marks with variable speed/motion curves
• Record and playback a move up to 1hr
• Independently Programmable Max Speed for Pan & Tilt
• Independently Programmable Smoothing for Pan & Tilt
• Precise, Resettable Zero Point for Motion Referencing
• Up to 2500 feet between controller and head
• Custom Soft Limits for Pan and Tilt range of motion
• Fujinon, Canon and Preston serial and analog lens control
• Dynamic Zoom Compensation for extra smooth shots at telephoto
• Extremely Rigid Build w/ 100mm or Mitchell Mount
• Pan-base slip-ring for continuous 360° motion
• High-power Enclosed Drivetrain Allows Dynamic Moves
• Optional Intervalometer, Camera Sync, PC Data Share, Additional Marks & Takes
If any question to the system - give us a call +49 6855
Weight : 13 lbs
Camera weight : 35lbs
Camera clearance (underslung) 15" min . / 18.5" max .
Pan/Tilt speed : 130 degrees/second (limited for optimal performance)
Mechanical travel : Unlimited Pan and Tilt - may be limited by cable twist
Power Requirements : 24VDC (regulated) 5A
Ähnliche Artikel und Zubehör▲